There are seven Universal Laws by which everything in the Universe is governed. Once you understand, apply and align yourself with these Universal Laws, you will experience transformation in every area of your life beyond that which you have ever imagined.
The Immutable and the Mutable: The seven universal laws are divided into two segments Immutable and the Mutable. The first three are immutable, meaning they are Absolute and can never be changed or transcended. They have always existed and will always exist. The other four laws are transitory, meaning that they can be transcended or at least “better used” to create your ideal reality. This doesn’t mean that we should ignore these four laws because they are equally important and will still govern your existence anyhow.
1. The Law of Mentalism (Immutable): The first law of the seven universal law tells us that “The All is Mind – The Universe is Mental”. That everything we see and experience in our physical world has its origin in the invisible, mental realm. All energy and matter at all different levels is created by the omnipresent universal mind.
2. The Law of Correspondence (Immutable): The second of the seven Universal Laws tells us “As above, so below; as below, so above”. This means that there is “harmony, agreement and correspondence” between the physical, mental and spiritual realms. It simply means that their is no separation as everything in the universe is originated from one source including you. The pattern is same for the same for the smallest electron to the biggest star in the universe. The Ancient Greek Temple of Apollo at Delphi was referring to this great Law of Correspondence in the inscription “Know thyself and thou shalt know all the mysteries of the gods and the Universe”.
3. The Law of Vibration (Immutable): The third of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Nothing rests; everything moves; everything vibrates”. The third and last of the immutable Universal Laws, tells us that “the whole universe is but a vibration”. Science has confirmed that everything in the Universe, including you, is pure energy vibrating at different frequencies.
4. The Law of Polarity (Mutable): The fourth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Everything is dual, everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree”. It means that there are two sides of everything, things that appear opposite are actually two extremes of the same thing. For example it applies to love and hate, peace and war, positive and negative, good and evil, yes and no, light and darkness, energy and matter. You can transform your thoughts from hate to love, from fear to courage by consciously raising your vibrations.
5. The Law of Rhythm (Mutable): The fifth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.” This universal means that their is pendulum swing in everything, this can be seen seen in operation in the waves of the ocean, in the rise and fall of the greatest empires, in business cycles, in the swaying of your thoughts from being positive to negative and in your personal successes and failures.
6. The Law of Cause and Effect (Mutable): The sixth of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause.” Every one of your thoughts, words or actions sets a specific effect in motion which will come to materialize over time. To become the master of your destiny, you must master your mind for everything in your reality is a mental creation. Know that there is nothing like chance or luck. They are simply terms used by humanity in ignorance of this Law.
7. The Law of Gender: The last of the seven Universal Laws tells us that “Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles”. This mutable Universal Law is evident throughout creation in the so-called opposite sexes found not only in human beings but also in plants, minerals, electrons and magnetic poles to name but a few. The female properties are love, patience, intuition and gentleness and of masculine qualities are energy, self reliance, logic and intellect.
Where did the universal law come from ?
Ancient mystical, esoteric and secret teachings dating back over 5,000 years from Ancient Egypt to Ancient Greece and to the Vedic tradition of Ancient India, all have as their common thread these seven Spiritual Laws of the Universe. Of the seven Universal Laws, the first three are immutable, eternal Laws, meaning they are Absolute and can never be changed or transcended. They have always existed and will always exist. The other four laws are transitory, mutable Laws meaning that they can be transcended or at least “better used” to create your ideal reality.